Graduation from school and entering into the workforce can be an exciting yet daunting time for young professionals, and IMSolutions provides experienced professionals to assist with that transition. At IMSolutions, our young professionals’ journey is just beginning! We offer continued learning opportunities, online professional courses, a mentoring program, and one on one engagement opportunities with your manager to help you reflect and set expectations for near term goals as well as setting goals for future individual and professional growth. We provide you the resources to grow your career.
At IMSolutions, we take pride in the fact that we work hard to provide our clients with services beyond the demand. As a result, we work hard to ensure our employees are provided a work/life balance that reflects the hard work being performed. We are here to work with you.
IMSolutions’ Business Development department is seeking highly motivated, recently graduated or graduating college seniors, who are seeking to start a career in the exciting and highly compensated business development field, to participate in a competitive six-month paid Internship Program. IMSolutions is looking to begin our second iteration of this program in July 2021.
Our program provides entry-level professionals the opportunity to receive formal Business Development training, participating in all phases of Government Contracting to include capture and proposal activities, as well as gaining mentorship from recognized Business Development Professionals. At the end of this six-month program, IMSolutions intends to offer full-time positions to interns who demonstrate the highest competency levels during the internship period.
During this six-month program, our Business Development professionals will instill an understanding of critical Business Development concepts and activities that includes understanding the steps to identify and prepare for upcoming opportunities (Capture) and responding to Government Solicitation (Proposals). At the end of the program, qualified interns will be able to:
• Participate in strategy/value proposition development sessions
• Participate in formal proposal review sessions with IMSolutions Executives
• Develop proposal building blocks (Past Performance, Resumes, Compliance Matrices, and Story maps)
• Analyze technical requirements and elements of technical solutions
• Analyze management, past performance, and resumes requirements
• Analyze pricing requirements and participate in market research
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Key Attributes Required -
• Competitive and driven to win
• Critical need to be the best
• Desire for a high level of compensation
• Hard working and willing to back desire with delivery
• Ability to accept and thrive in environment of constant deadlines and pressure
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Journalism, or any other discipline that required significant amounts of writing in pressure environments
• Internship Applicants must have recently graduated or will be graduating prior to the start of this program in July 2021
• Initial Monthly Stipend: $1260.00
• After a successful 6-month period, IMSolutions may offer full-time positions to the intern(s) who demonstrate the highest competency levels during the internship period
BENEFITS - IMSolutions does not provide corporate benefits to our Interns. At the conclusion of the six-month period, should IMSolutions decide to hire any Interns to a full-time status, all corporate benefits will then apply.
|Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.|