The IMSolutions Contracts Director plays a critical role in the success of IMSolutions administration and support for Client Delivery. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), this position provides cradle-to-grave contracts administration for senior leaders and Program Managers. The person filling this position is responsible for providing detailed contracts management support and reporting that will span Client Delivery, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance.
To support IMSolutions’ growth strategy, the candidate will be responsible for refining contracts administration processes and developing the contracts function into a strategic differentiator. Corporate leaders at IMSolutions also support development of the firm through other strategic initiatives.
In addition to having a strong contracts management background, the ideal candidate is intellectually curious, highly organized, works collaboratively, acts with urgency and possesses excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities of this role will evolve as the organization grows. The selected candidate will also have the flexibility to carve out time doing work that is meaningful to them.
This is a part-time position at 20 – 30 hours per week based on work volume. Candidates will be brought on with an hourly 1099 employment agreement.
• Contract Analysis & Management
• Create, review, edit, and negotiate Contract Agreements (TAs, NDAs, etc.)
• Review and track Contract and Subcontract hours
• Review awards and modifications
• Support business development activities
• Analyze RFPs, solicitations, and contracts terms and conditions as required
• Assist in the preparation of internal reports and information for contracts management
• Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract policies and processes
• Assist with audits
• Create, review, edit, and manage subcontractor modifications and associated documents
• Ensure compliance with government regulations, corporate policies, and best practices
• Maintain accurate working papers
• Work closely with COO and senior leadership team to identify areas of process improvement to ensure contracts administration aligns with IMSolutions’ strategy
• Develop, maintain, and manage contract reporting
• Write standard operating procedures for key contracts administration responsibilities
• Participate in “Task Forces” that support the growth and development of IMSolutions
• May be required to perform the enterprise fiduciary actions
• Performs other duties as assigned
Key Attributes Required –
• Attention to detail
• Time management
• Cross referencing for accuracy and consistency
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Course of Action development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills; MS Office Suite, Adobe, and SharePoint
• Selected candidate will need to be local to the DC, Maryland, Virginia area in order to facilitate the duties required for this position
Minimum Qualifications –
• Bachelor’s degree in business or an associated field from an accredited college or university and minimum of five (5) years Government Contracting experience, specifically with knowledge of FAR/DFARS
• High proficiency in MS Office365 (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and especially Excel)
• Comprehensive GSA Schedules, GWACs, and MACs knowledge. US Citizenship and the ability to get a security clearance
Desirable Qualifications –
• Master’s degree in business or an associated field from an accredited college or university and minimum of ten (10) years Government Contracting experience
• Experience standing up a Center of Excellence. Experience working in a matrix environment
Benefits – IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. For more information, you can send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.