IMSolutions is seeking a Senior Policy Lead to support our Federal client in the Northern Virginia area.
The senior policy lead will have the capability to research procurement, federal appropriation, and other laws that effect the IT federal space and determine the impact to the organizations program. This will include providing recommendations to changes in terms and conditions of GWACS, reviewing contracting documents on behalf of the Director and Deputy Director of the client to include drafting responses, policy letters, training materials, presentations, including all content and tools on the organizational website and providing advice to contract personnel as needed.
• Reviewing business cases in OMB MAX for impact to the organization program.
• Provide analysis that is in final format for posting.
• Review of assisted acquisition packages for level above contracting officer reviews in accordance with agency policies.
• Develop, review, and recommend policy for every program under the organization.
• Support the development of all required reports.
• Support the development of all documents required for contract activities.
• Review on-going developments in the federal space to share and educate contracting professionals in the organization.
• Provide contract expertise for development of training materials and presentations.
• Provide Current ramp-on evaluation support to assess the technical, past performance and management support for the on-ramp of the organization’s small business GWAC.
Key Attributes Required –
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Strong verbal and written collaborative skills ensuring a more knowledgeable and engaged team/workforce
• Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work products
• Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
• Positive professional attitude – demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by complete customer satisfaction
• Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree plus ten (10) years of experience is required
• Must be FAC-C Level II or III, or DAWIA Level II or III
Benefits – IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. For more information, you can send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.