When you join IMSolutions, you are not just joining “a company” you are joining a culture comprised of Team Work, Collaboration, and Trust. Experiences make careers and at IMSolutions the experience you have can be diverse, unlimited and far-reaching.
IMSOLUTIONS specializes in providing management & cost analysis support to government & commercial agencies.
Our consultants have extensive experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD),Department of Treasury, USAID and other federal agencies. We have supported projects ranging from the acquisition of major weapon systems to the re-engineering of organizational operations. IMS has experience with working effectively at all levels of the organizational team including Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
Our Mission is to establish a flexible, best value, solution oriented organization which provides quality and innovation management support services that will result in value added solutions and satisfied customers.
IMSolutions is seeking qualified Capture Managers to support our Corporate Business Development Operations in Dumfries, VA
IMSolutions is building a dream team of hungry, competitive Business Development professionals who settle for no less than greatness and are passionate about creating opportunities to change lives. If this sounds like just the environment you’d thrive in, then we’d love to talk to you. We are hiring individuals who are eager to take the next step as Business Development Capture Managers supporting professional services opportunities in the Federal Sector. Capture Managers are expected to play a key role in the growth of IMSolutions by managing high value opportunities from opportunity qualification and pre-RFP strategy development through contract award and launch.
Here at IMSolutions, we strive to provide world-class experience to our clients and employees alike. We know that we are building something special, so we take our mission seriously. This job is not for the faint of heart, individuals who play it safe, or someone afraid of the word “no.” We want team members who are relentless, see the ‘possible’ in tough situations, and are highly resilient because they know there is no failure, just learning. We are looking to take big swings for big rewards through a measured, well laid out process that we will train you in. We will give you the playbook, but it’s your talent and creativity that will achieve the winning combination.
We will be counting on you to “shape opportunities” to maximize the probability of winning Federal business pursuits. This will require you to lead multiple tasks such problem identification/solutioning sessions, strict schedule monitoring, resource allocation, and monitor and summarize progress of new business pursuits. Your success will be contingent upon your ability build and maintain working relationships with potential customers, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in pursuit activities. They will become intimately familiar with our platform capabilities and be supremely positioned to identify and craft solutions for our myriad customers.
As a Capture Managers, you will report to the VP of Capture while maintaining strong lines of communication with the IMSolutions leadership, Director of Business Development, Program Managers/Directors and all supporting functional areas in qualifying new business opportunities and crafting winning solutions. There may be travel associated with this position for the coordination and completion of marketing efforts, proposal development, pricing, project management, and human resourcing plans.
• Qualify and capture business opportunities that support the IMSolutions growth strategy.
• Meet with potential customers frequently to introduce IMSolutions’ Federal capabilities, determine client needs and challenges, and offer potential near-term solutions.
• Qualify potential teaming partners and build integrated teams in both the Prime and Sub positions on substantial new programs.
• Lead the initial investigation under the capture umbrella; develops capture plans, call plans, and focused presentations to prospective clients for opportunities identified and qualified.
• Support the preparation of technical and price proposals, providing quality input by capturing customer interests and needs.
• Track the status of potential opportunities and be responsible for updating the status of all pipeline opportunities within their assigned accounts.
• Prepare reports and briefs for the Business Development leadership team regarding status of pursuits, including preparation of Opportunity Briefs/Gate Reviews and participation in the Pipeline Reviews.
• Lead the presentation and discussion of Opportunity Briefs/Gate Reviews for leadership and executives.
• Represent IMSolutions internally and externally, modeling the company's core values.
Key Attributes Required -
• Proven successful track record of building relationships and/or adding significant contributions to winning teams in the pursuit of business growth (as Sales, Capture, SME, or Proposal Team)
• General knowledge of the Civilian federal government contracting (GovCon) sector primary in the IMSolutions core capabilities including Management Consulting, Information Technology, Acquisition and Engineering, and Life Sciences support services
• Strategic and creative thinking on competitive positioning, win strategy, themes, and discriminators to maximize probability of win
• Demonstratable experience in all phases of GovCon proposal activities and the ability to oversee the Proposal team who supports responding to opportunities. (Proposal Manager Experience a plus)
• Demonstrated superior oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated research, analytical, and time management skills
• Required: Bachelor’s degree (with a desired emphasis in Strategy, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, English, Journalism, social sciences or other related disciplines)
• Master’s degree (MBA, Communications, related disciplines) is a plus
Benefits - IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. For more information, you can send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.