When you join IMSolutions, you are not just joining “a company” you are joining a culture comprised of Team Work, Collaboration, and Trust. Experiences make careers and at IMSolutions the experience you have can be diverse, unlimited and far-reaching.
IMSOLUTIONS specializes in providing management & cost analysis support to government & commercial agencies.
Our consultants have extensive experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD),Department of Treasury, USAID and other federal agencies. We have supported projects ranging from the acquisition of major weapon systems to the re-engineering of organizational operations. IMS has experience with working effectively at all levels of the organizational team including Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
Our Mission is to establish a flexible, best value, solution oriented organization which provides quality and innovation management support services that will result in value added solutions and satisfied customers.
IMSolutions is seeking a Risk Management Specialist (RMS) to support USAID in Washington DC.
This candidate will serve as a liaison for Audit, Risk Management: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) within the Asia Bureau USAID. The RMS will liaise with the Mission audit teams as well as assist, track, report, coordinate, review and gather information for all Asia Bureau audits. This RMS will assist with the completion of operating unit risk profile for submission to the next management level and any follow up on resolution of identified risks by the operating units. This candidate will assist with the entire FMFIA process that requires each operating unit office directors to assess its implementation of internal controls so that Agency leadership have visibility on where there are weaknesses or deficiencies through the use of the Uniform Risk and Internal Control Washington DC Assessment (URICA) tool and Agency Secure Image And Storage Tracking System (ASIST). Lastly, the RMS will also facilitate FOIA requests for the Asia Bureau.
Duties require leading, coordinating, organizing, researching, analyzing, liaising and managing the following tasks:
• Data analysis and documentation
• Program document preparation and communications support
• Country-backstop and field support
• General administration
• Assist with the completion of operation unit risk profiles
• Assist with the entire FMFIA process
• Facilitate FOIA requests for the Asia Bureau
Technical specialists will require expertise in the following areas:
• General Development
• Information Technology
• Any technical related specialty that may be required based upon the short-term workforce requirements
• ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
• Proficiency in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet search engines and email applications (Google/Outlook)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's) -
• Attention to detail
• Time management
• Cross referencing for accuracy and consistency
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Course of Action development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills
Minimum Qualifications -
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Management, Finance, or relevant field
• Minimum: 8 years relevant experience
• Experience in project administration & management
Desirable Qualifications -
• Experience working abroad, preferably in the Asia region desired
• Experience in project administration and management procedures preferred
Benefits - IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. For more information, you can send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.