When you join IMSolutions, you are not just joining “a company” you are joining a culture comprised of Team Work, Collaboration, and Trust. Experiences make careers and at IMSolutions the experience you have can be diverse, unlimited and far-reaching.
IMSOLUTIONS specializes in providing management & cost analysis support to government & commercial agencies.
Our consultants have extensive experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD),Department of Treasury, USAID and other federal agencies. We have supported projects ranging from the acquisition of major weapon systems to the re-engineering of organizational operations. IMS has experience with working effectively at all levels of the organizational team including Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
Our Mission is to establish a flexible, best value, solution oriented organization which provides quality and innovation management support services that will result in value added solutions and satisfied customers.
IMSolutions is seeking multiple qualified Grants Management Specialists (GMS) to support our Federal client in Silver Spring, Maryland. The Grants Management Specialist supports updates of grant policies and procedures by leveraging the in-depth understanding of the full grants lifecycle from solicitation and evaluation of applications to closeout and audit. These positions are at the GMS II & III levels.
• Performs a wide range of contract/grant administration functions to assist the Government PCO/Grants Officer in acquisition planning.
• Maintains copies of contracts/grants, staffs all requested changes and determines if the change applies to other contracts/grants.
• Supports contract/grant closeout actions.
• Prepares and analyzes reports using MS Excel and other tools available.
• Provide knowledge and practical resources to Stakeholders to ensure customer service provided is relevant, accurate, and timely.
• Knowledge of Federal grants laws, regulations, and policies, and an understanding of business and industry grant practices.
• Experience in grant financial analysis and providing technical assistance and recommendations to meet the intent of the grant.
• Provides grants administration from pre-award through closeout.
• Reviews and evaluates the adequacy of grants/assistance policies and procedures; serving as a liaison between the Government and awardee organization.
• Research and resolve any problematic transactions.
Key Attributes Required -
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Strong verbal and written collaborative skills ensuring a more knowledgeable and engaged team/workforce
• Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work products
• Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
• Positive professional attitude – demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by complete customer satisfaction
• Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
• For GMS II 24 credit hours in Business or Business-related field with a minimum of five years of Grants Management experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree with six years of Grants Management experience.
• For GMS III 24 credit hours in Business or Business-related field with a minimum of six years of Grants Management experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree with six years of Grants Management experience.
• Shall have relevant office experience including MS Office and Google platform product skills.
Benefits - IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career. For more information, you can send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.